“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog 6: Things I do Not Believe in Any More.

1. Definitely the example in the instructions - I do not believe in Santa Clause - at a certain point i figured out that it's my parents who put the presents under the Christmas Tree.

2. I believed that it is impossible to work full time as well as going to college full time. Now I work full time and study full time and I am managing.

3. I believed I would spend my whole life in Poland, I came here to NYC for vacation and so far I've been on this vacation for  7 years (hehe).

4. I believed I will always live with my parents.My mom always cleaned my room, did my laundry, cooked from breakfast to supper - now I'm on my own and I'm doing ok without the constant help from my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment