“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog 9: Blog 9: Reflecting on Paragraphing.

  • What have you learned from the paragraphing class?
Another way to keep my essays clear and on topic. This class showed me AGAIN how important it is to give examples, since each paragraph is an elaboration of reason. he?!
  • How do you know that you have learned it?
I don't know but I sure hope so.

  • Can you describe how you learned it? 
 Ofcourse Dr. X, reading examples with class, writing a paragraph with my group JAC.
  • What helped your learning? What made it difficult?
  Ofcourse Dr. X, reading examples with class, writing a paragraph with my group JAC.
  • How do you feel after today's class? 
Even more confused than after Mondays class.

No comments:

Post a Comment